Warm water mixed with lemon
Warm lemonade not only helps quench thirst better than other kinds of drink, but it is also rich in vitamins and minerals that the body needs. In addition, drinking hot water with lemon is to stimulate rejuvenation.
When we wake up in the morning, the cells and tissues of the body need water to excrete the waste and repair cells. Drinking hot water with lemon helps detox toxins in the body.
15 reasons to drink hot water with lemon each morning
- Warm lemonade provides electrolytes and helps hydrate the body. Lemon contains electrolytes such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Warm lemonade is good for joint system and reduces joint and muscle pain.
- Warm water with lemon helps the digestive system. Lemon contains citric acid that helps the enzymes involved in digestion work efficiently.
- Warm water with lemon stimulates liver to produce enzymes better than other kinds of food.
- Warm water with lemon stimulates liver to detox toxins from the body.
- Warm water with lemon helps the body resist infections in respiratory system, sore throat, and helps protect tonsillitis.
- Warm lemonade stimulates intestinal functions.
- Warm lemonade helps body metabolism become normal. Lemon also has antioxidants that help the body produce the immune system as well.
- Warm lemonade helps stimulate the nervous system's working. (Lemon is enriched with potassium). Stress, anxiety and depression are as results of a lack of potassium in the bloodstream. Nervous system needs to use potassium regularly and enough to control heartbeat rate.
- Warm water with lemon helps the blood circulatory system work well.
- Drinking warm water with lemon every day reduces blood pressure as 10%.
- Lemon contains the most vitamin C that is good for reducing fever.
- Vitamin C from lemon helps nourish skin, therefore, drinking warm water with lemon every day will help your skin glow.
- Warm water with lemon reduces uric acid that is the cause of gout.
- Vitamin C is very important for pregnant women and their fetuses. Drinking warm lemon water every day can exactly guarantee that the body will not lack vitamins.
Making lemonade each morning
Squeeze half a lemon into a glass, mix with half a glass of warm water. (Make sure the lemon used is grown without using toxic chemicals and pesticides).
*How to drink
Drink warm water with lemon firstly in the morning while the stomach is empty or one hour before breakfast.
*** Drinking warm water with lemon is not recommended for those who have the gastritis****.